Sanjay Pande is a technogeek who accidentally stumbled upon the world of marketing and copywriting, and then subsequently found his calling with the e-mail copywriting format.
He’s a writer, seminar speaker and e-mail copywriter, although he can write long form sales copy too.
He has co-founded a few different companies and writes all the sales copy for his companies himself.
He’s considered as one of the leading e-mail copywriters in the high-end technology niche, and one of the very rare people who is a technologist first and a copywriter later in this particular niche.
Here’s what the world’s most famous e-mail copywriter said …
“I’ve known Sanjay for a a while now, and have found him to be one of the best marketing specialists in the industry. He’s worked with many prestigious companies and clients and has helped me navigate everything from Kindle marketing to FaceBook advertising. He’s also one of the best (if not THE best) technology writers on the planet.” - Ben Settle
If you’ve not heard of him, it’s because he likes to keep a low profile and is quite an introvert, most of the time. If you’re into Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing, then you’ve likely read some of his ads though.
Here’s a few facts you may find interesting:
- He wrote a sales letter that achieved a Staggering 83.42% Click to Sales Conversion Rate from endorsed traffic.
- He has sold a few very high-end and high-priced technology courses using childhood stories like “The 3-little Pigs” and “The 7 Blind Mice”
- Filled up a seminar room to capacity (more than once) with attendees from all over the world using simple e-mails
- He Trashed a product to rack up the highest number of sales in a contest (completely counter-intuitive to most people and what they’re used to, and available as a part of his E-mail Case Studies)
- He created a very simple upsell video that converted at 63.33% on a back-end promotion
- He shared a single headline with a client to create an instant windfall of $50,000 (30+ + 20K) worth of contracts over a period of 3 months. Here’s what he said about the first 30K …
“I’ve used Sanjay’s marketing services for about a year now. He clearly has expertise that outshines all others when it comes to applying marketing knowledge. One of the marketing efforts he put together for me resulted in a $30,000 contract for work. I can honestly say, that Sanjay’s attention to detail along with his video mastery has pushed the client to sign real work for me. If you want these kinds of results for your business, then there’s only one thing to do… Hire Sanjay and your profitability will surely increase.” - Dan Linstedt, CTO and Co-Founder at ScaleFree
Not Currently Available For Hire
Sanjay does not particularly enjoy working for clients and prefers to work on his own businesses. In some very rare cases he may take up a gig or two once in a while, if you can persuade him to take time away from his own businesses and his family.
He has put together a few products to help people to start writing effective e-mails that sell. While he specializes in the technology niche, his strategies have been used in other niches equally effectively.
Sanjay is writing a high-end technology book and co-writing two books with legendary marketer and copywriter Ted Nicholas who is responsible for producing over 7.9 billion dollars in sales for himself and his clients around the world